Saturday, March 9, 2013

Beauty Haul!


I did a wee bit of shopping the other day when my husband and I took a trip to Utrecht and I thought I'd share it with the kind people who read my blog. Most of the stuff was bought at Sephora except the rose water which I bought at Erica, which is sort of a natural health/beauty store. Anyway, let's kick off!

Erica Rose Water 500ml (€4.95). This contains no alcohol, no perfume and no parabens, so perfect for my sensitive skin. I use this as a toner, after having cleansed my face. It's for dry and sensitive skin, and this time of year my skin is both. Most regular toners make my skin feel very dry and some even make it burn a little so this is why I opt for something this natural.


Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 125ml (€7.00, second one was half off). This also contains no alcohol, perfume or parabens. I always wear waterproof mascara so I need a good remover to make sure I get it all off. These are usually this kind, two liquids, that you then shake to mix. Other brands I have tried of this tend to leave a sort of oily layer on my skin, this one doesn't, which gives me all the more reason to like it. It removes all my eye makeup very quickly, without having to rub the very sensitive and thin skin around the eye area.



Too Faced Shadow Insurance 11g (€19.80). My one and only holy grail product, I refuse to do my eye-shadow without it and my old one was almost gone. This is the best eye-shadow primer out there, if you ask me and I've been using it for three years. One tube is 11g and lasts me about 16-18 months. In the second photo you see a small dot of product next to the bottle and this is what I need to do both my eyes and eyebrows. You only need a tiny amount every time which is why it lasts for so long. 


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eye Pencil (€19.10). This renowned eye pencil I just had to get. They are known for their softness, longevity, intense pigment and insane colour range. I bought the colour Demolition, which is a deep, chocolate brown. These set very quickly on the skin, which gives them the well-known longevity and only leaves you a few seconds to blend/smudge them should you want to. It also means they are perfect for wearing on the waterline. Review and tutorial will follow soon!


Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (€25.95). This beautiful little palette is something Urban Decay produced after having received many complaints about the Naked 1 and 2 palettes. They have very little matte shadows in them and this baby contains 5 matte shadows and a single iridescent highlighter. 4 of the shadows are completely exclusive, which means they have never been seen in an Urban Decay product before. Review and tutorial will follow along with the Glide-On Pencil!


Have you done any beauty/makeup shopping recently? What did you get? Let me know!

Thank you for reading and untill next time!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment